Knifehandchop is electronic musician Billy Pollard from Toronto, Canada. He started programming electronic beats when he was 18.
Knifehandchop takes from many different influences and styles, and mixes them together into a form of bastard pop. He uses elements from ragga, techno, hardcore, hip-hop and electro.
He has released vinyl and CDs on labels such as Tigerbeat6 and Irritant records. In 2003 he toured Europe and Japan. The same year he recorded a Peel Session for BBC Radio One and he also recorded a Breezeblock session for the same station.
- 1. Dirty New York (Reverse)3:54
- 2. All Over Your Face3:52
- 3. Dirty New York4:29
- 4. All Over Your Face (Reverse)4:29
- 5. Goin Back to Scarborough4:31
- 6. I Hate Your Fucking Face3:42
- 7. Vacant Chinatown Recital4:59
- 8. 2 Sexxxy Booty4:08
- 9. Tutti Fruity Booty (Hardcore Remix)4:38
- 10. Dancefloor Seizure3:44